Feb 17, 2016

Innisfree Haul

Hey guys! Its been a while since my last post. I hope everyone is doing well :)

Today I want to share about my Innsifree Haul, yeay! I bet not everyone know about this brand, rite? Innisfree is the first nature brand from Korea and the products are mostly made of natural ingredients from Jeju Island such as Jeju Green Tea, Jeju Volcano, etc. 

To be honest, I also just noticed about this brand few weeks ago. I stumbled on this brand while browsing videos from my favourite you-tubers so from that I video, I start google about Innisfree and yeah immediately I fall in love with Innisfree. Most people also give a good reviews about it which make me decided to give myself a try. I also like the green concept of Innisfree (bonus point!)

At first I want to buy Innisfree's products through its global shopping site (Innisfree World) but then I decided to buy the products at Innisfree store. Currently, there is only one three Innisfree store in Malaysia which located at Sunway Pyramid, Paradigm Mall and Pavilion. Last week, I went to Innisfree Sunway Pyramid with my friend and yeah I'm so so happy that I manage to buy all my to-try lists. So what is my Innisfree's to-try list? Lets check it out!


Big paper bag full of Innisfree love :)

It didn't take a long for me to set up the list. I choose products that can help me to tighten my pores, reduce my blackheads and even my skin tone. So, shall we begin? ^^



A gift from me to me, hiks!




Korea No. 1 Mask! 


I love sheet mask and a lot of people do since its super easy and convenient. I believe It's Real Squeeze Mask from Innsifree is the cheapest sheet mask in the town. It only cost me RM4 per sheet compared to other popular brand which normally sold at price RM6 and above.  I'm totally gonna buy this again ^^ (Tell me if there is other brand that sell sheet mask cheaper than this, hehe)



Jeju Volcanic Set

The next product that I'm excited about is products made of Jeju Volcanic. Actually, I just want to buy Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask but then I went a little crazy after I saw this Jeju Volcanic Set. So, I decided to buy this set which cost me only RM84. From this set, I get Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack and Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm.  I already tried the Super Volcanic Clay Mask and yeah I'm super duper love it. It has cooling effects btw. This set is really good for someone that concerned about pores or blackheads/whitehead.




Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam (RM35)- I've tried many others product yet there are no changes on my pores and blackheads/whiteheads, so I thought it would be great to try this on myself.  So far, I really love the smell and I notice that my skin feels super smooth after use it :')

Who doesn't love free gift, rite? One of the benefits shopping at Korean Beauty Store is they always give you free gift/sample. I got free gift too, not one but two gifts hehehe. I got the first gift because I sign up as member and definitely I sign up for free, hahahah.



Innisfree Best Loved Collection

These three items is the best seller at Innisfree. Look! Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is one of the best seller. *Claps claps* I'm so happy when I look inside this beautiful box cause it give me a chance to try some of Innisfree best seller like Green Tea Seed Serum and Orchid Enriched Cream :)) My next Innsifree to-buy list probably will be Green Tea Seed Serum. This serum seriously smell heavenly and it helps to moisturize and hydrate your skin. I've actually been using this serum for a few times at night and I gotta say I'm liking it so far! As for Orchid Enriched Cream, it is an anti-aging cream that smooths wrinkles, brightens, nourishes and tightens skin. I should buy this one for my mom next time, hiks!

Yes, Innisfree did take away my money! Sobss. However, since I spent more than RM100, Innsifree give me another free gifts. Me loikeee it! 


Jeju Sparkling Mineral- This one is new products line that launched by Innisfree in last March 2015.  Most people give good reviews bout this too. I'm yet to try any of them. but this line does look promising!

Yeahhh, that's a wrap for my entry! Btw, have you tried any of these products or other products from Innisfree? Would love to hear your thoughts about Innisfree too :)

InsyaAllah, I'll be back with my Innisfree Review soon!

No comments: